Sunday, February 08, 2015

Starting Again

"It's February and it might be too late to start New Year's resolutions, but I'm trying something else. I'm trying to see what sort of things I can achieve each month. To at least achieve one thing, no matter how small. Also, I've always found that writing what I think/feel helps me de-stress, just lately I've thrown it under a rug.

I've had a blog once and I've stopped doing that... it's stupid but it was because I had gotten myself a boyfriend and tell him everything and thought it redundant to say things twice. I had physically written in a journal - the things that I couldn't (or didn't want to) tell the boy.. but I've never given myself time to write. I always wrote on transit and then when I got home, I didn't want to write anymore. My entry for one day would span out into a week and whatever I wrote wouldn't even matter anymore.

So. Now that it's a new year, I figured I would try to start this again. This is something I've always had and somewhere along the way I lost it.

I'm making this year about me. I'm going to find things I've lost, things that are most important to me, the things I want. This is me."

This was copied from the blog that I started last week. I think I'll keep one for public viewing and one for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment